Friday, February 5, 2010

Install Windows 7 from USB Drive

image HI, I recently got in to a situation where I had to install the Windows 7 from USB Drive. I went and searched in the internet. All I got from the internet was bunch of information which were all user unfriendly. Creating the partition in dos mode and all that.

Well this one looked very simple. I lost the page, as I had to restart the machine through the procedure. Any I thought I will blog it. So that people could use that in the future.

First You need to download the tool called Windows USB/DVD download tool.

You could Bing it and get the tool. Once downloaded. You have to install the program. It will create a shortcut in the Desktop. open the program using the shortcut and click according to the instructions in the screen. Show the path to the .ISO image and follow the screen instructions.

I wrote all of these above things, just to guide you to the tool. The process is very simple. Hope some body finds this tool helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment