Monday, January 7, 2013

Beware Of click2resume.com. They are fraud.

This site people contacted me about four weeks earlier. They acted professional I I really thought they were genuine.

They ran consultancy which provide interviews and stuff for major mncs like HCL and IBM it seams.

I never thought in my mind that this people could be fraud. I found out only after I paid 13 hundred and then they asked me to pay more for resume verification. they asked me to pay 180 more for resume verification.

Why should I revify my resume by paying them. then I got the glitch. the guy who was talking to me. he was saying he was going to place me in to the IBM all by himself. he will take the inteview and place me directly.

Jesus. I should have thought. THis people are real fun to play with . Please be careful before getting call from this people.

Heard like in the internet this people even arrange mock interview, saying they are talking from so and so company.

please be alert. you are playing with your hard earned money.

Hopefully you will not be the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment