Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kaspersky does not have good Customer Support,Please be aware of this fact before you purchase it. Once you change your computer, you are done. It is tough to shift your license.

HI,

 

If you ask me the opinion on which are the best Antivirus. Personally, I feel Kaspersky and Norton are good. I think other programs out there might be cool too.

Why I gave that heading, you might be thinking. Well, I recently changed the computer on which the license was there. I thought I would try to install and get the license transferred to my new computer. Guess what the server screamed at me and I was blacklisted and the hard earned money which I gave for purchasing the License.

 

I contacted the customer support. I am in India, the kaspersky was purchased from EBay US. They asked me to consult the US Kaspersky customer support. I have no clue where and what it is. If I make a call from my home, it would cost me more than the License itself.

I called them again, the result they said, I have to send the purchase details. I waited for one week, I did not get any kind of response. I called them after one week and asked them about the mail. They said, they would rectify it in the evening and everything will be alright. I waited for one night. Nothing happened. After three days, I removed Kaspersky and installed Norton. I knew Norton had support.

Thank you for the Customer support. I have switched to Norton and Norton is running quietly in my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment